Here’s How We Recommend Getting Started:
And remember, if you “don’t feel anything”, don’t feel frustrated. This just means that you haven’t found your ideal concentration level, yet.
We are grateful for the remarkable feedback we’ve received from so many who are using Charlotte’s Web products for their health: for mood optimization, focus, recovery from exercise-induced inflammation, better sleep, and more.
Charlotte’s Web Pro tip: For Hemp Extract Oil 17mg CBD/1mL users who feel they go through the bottle too quickly, consider a step up to Hemp Extract Oil 50mg CBD/1mL.
If you’re just getting started, you might not yet have experienced your desired results. That can be frustrating. This doesn’t mean that hemp extract isn’t working, but we believe it means you might not have found your perfect concentration.
Charlotte’s Web extract is available in four different strengths of oils and two strengths of capsules, so if you’re new to CBD or our products, you might not know where to start. Here are some tips that will help get you started or to move up to a new strength:
To learn more about all things CBD, sign up for our email list, read our CBD 101 resource page, check out our CBD oils and gummies, or drop us a line.
• If you still want more relief, take 25 to 50 mg. of CBD once-a-day for the next 2 – 4 days. Some clinical studies show that CBD assists pain medications.
The above chart is a simplified example only. Medical studies show that more severe conditions (epilepsy, psychosis, severe pain etc.) require larger doses. Here’s a 2019 review on PubMed that covers dosing for more severe conditions .
If the product is a liquid oil and you administer it under your tongue (sub-lingual), you will get about 40% bioavailability.
SUGGESTED DOSE SCHEDULE
1) If – the TOTAL milligrams of CBD in a bottle is 300
2) If – the number of servings per bottle is 30
3) Then – the potency of the dose is 10 mg. per serving.
CBD Garden Nano-technology pharmaceutical-grade capsules give you more than 80% bioavailability. Our 25 milligram capsule give you more than 20 mg. per capsule.
• The least consistent form? If you smoke a cannabis cigarette, you only get an average of 31%. Vape (e-cigarettes) are even less. Be cautious before considering any vape products. Edibles are more inconsistent . Brownies or honey products may give you less than 20% bioavailability.
• Look for the amount of CBD per serving, then estimate the bioavailability. • A 25 mg dose = 5 mg if swallowed (20%)
• A 25 mg dose = 10 mg if administered sublingually (40%)